Lick shots can be really fun for photographers and the dogs involved so today we’re covering how to shoot the perspex-based Dog Photography Studio sessions with the help of Pippi, Alfie and Bryt.
Video of this topic:
MTog’s, you guys have the set-up, settings, kit, light tests and a full edit from start to finish below, you will need to be logged in to see it inside the MTog Vault.
For info on the Premium Membership, head here.
Important equipment for this type of shot:
- Studio light(s) (you can use a 1-light butterfly set up)
- A treat to place onto the perspex
- A square of perspex/acrylic that you can hold in one hand
- A dog that likes the treat!
- A lens with a reasonably shot focussing distance (doesn’t need to be macro)
- Patience and a positive attitude!